Back to Podcasts
Episode 33 – From ‘American Gladiator’ to Camp Gladiator: Building a Fitness Empire with Jeff Davidson
October 24, 2017
Jeff Davidson is the co-founder and co-CEO of Camp Gladiator, the most recognizable boot camp in America, and one of the fastest growing fitness companies in the nation.
It's not about how good you are. It's about how good you want to be.
- Camp Gladiator
In this episode of the toofit podcast:
- The creation story behind Camp Gladiator
- Sneek peeks into the hit reality TV show, American Gladiator
- Which company Jeff and Ally modeled their business after and why
- The secret formula that led to their unprecedented success
- Behind the scenes of their nationwide operation
- Difficulties and growing pains experienced along the way
- The motivation behind continuing to pursue their dreams
- What the future holds for Camp Gladiator campers and their staff
To check out a Camp Gladiator near you, visit Camp Gladiator.com
Links from the Episode
Connect with Camp Gladiator:
- From Runaway Bride to Workout Mogul
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- Chick-fil-A: History and Facts
This podcast is brought to you by Qualia. Qualia is designed to help increase cognition, focus, mental health, and induce flow states by nourishing and feeding your brain. The whole team at Too Fit uses Qualia. It’s helped with our productivity, output, creativity, plus it keeps everyone in a good mood! Take your mental game to the next-level with Qualia by checking out Neurohacker.com and using coupon code TOOFIT for 10% off all purchases.
This podcast is also brought to you by Too Fit. If you haven’t checked out the new products, what are you waiting for?! We have heard nothing but great responses on the new Pre and Post. We’re sure you will too. You can see what they’re all about here.