Back to Podcasts
EPISODE 32 – QUANTUM BIOLOGY’S ROLE IN YOUR HEALTH WITH CRAIG EMMERICH
April 26, 2017
Craig Emmerich is an accomplished blogger, health-hacker, quantum enthusiast, entrepreneur, and peak performance aficionado.
"The more success the quantum theory has, the sillier it looks."
- Albert Einstein
In this episode of the toofit podcast:
In this Episode of The Too Fit Podcast:
- The freaky, invisible world of quantum biology
- The implications of quantum in YOUR life
- Mind-blowing phenomena like how to transport through a wall…You read that right
- How is it possible to be in two places at the same time?
- EZ water: is it actually hydrating or just another sales tactic?
- Restoring the magnetic balance in your life using Earth’s surface
Craig Emmerich is an accomplished blogger, health-hacker, quantum enthusiast, entrepreneur, and peak performance aficionado. He owns and operates Keto-Adapted, an all-inclusive blog, and website devoted to healthy lifestyle design by way of a ketogenic diet along with his wife, Maria.
Catch our interview about the ketogenic diet and lifestyle with Maria HERE.