Back to Podcasts
Demystifying Meditation: How This Simple Practice Will Radically Improve Your Life – Katie Martinez
May 23, 2018
Katie Martinez is a personal trainer and wellness coach based in the Bay Area. She is a former collegiate athlete who is passionate about helping others reach their health and fitness goals. Katie has personally trained all types of minds, including Elon Musk and other tech leaders.
After experiencing her own health issues and depression, she began to focus her work not only on physical fitness but mental fitness with mindfulness. Katie is eager to share how meditation can benefit your mind, body, and attitude.
Meditation is the discovery that the point of life is always arrived at in the immediate moment.
In this episode of the toofit podcast:
- How to use the power of meditation to radically change your life
- Utilizing different forms of meditation such as metta, forest bathing, and transcendental
- The process Katie used to create her own life mantra & how you can too!
- Using meditation to get over your past hurts and hang-ups, even breakups!
- How to use meditation to enhance your enhance your physical biomarkers
- Katie tackles the biggest misconceptions and resistance to meditation
- Two guided meditations that induce self-love, acceptance, presence, and appreciation your surroundings
- How and why gratitude is to key to ultimately changing your heart posture and life outlook
- Loving the process versus chasing the next goal
Follow along with Katie at her sites below:
Too Fit Partners
This podcast is brought to you by Qualia. Qualia is designed to help increase cognition, focus, mental health, and induce flow states by nourishing and feeding your brain. The whole team at Too Fit uses Qualia. It’s helped with our productivity, output, creativity, plus it keeps everyone in a good mood!
This podcast is also brought to you by Too Fit. If you haven’t checked out the new products, what are you waiting for?! We have heard nothing but great responses on the new Pre and Post. We’re sure you will too. You can see what they’re all about here.
Related: What the Heck is Kombucha?