Back to Podcasts
Episode 34 – The Past, Present, and Future of Too Fit with The Too Fit Guys
October 27, 2017
The Too Fit Guys sit down for a fireside chat and answer questions about the Past, Present, and Future of Too Fit. Plus, a few never before heard stories about best and worst and experiences, coyotes, and lessons learned. Hold on to your seats!
It's not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen.
In this episode of the toofit podcast:
- The Guys least favorite adventures to date and, of course, their favorites
- The quickest way to kill two coyotes and why two dead coyotes equal four new coyote pups
- The humble origins of the company, products, and Too Fit Guys
- Behind the scenes of the Too Fit rebrand and product launch
- Why did Too Fit rebrand anyway?
- The mindset that kept The Guys on track, despite the relaunch taking longer than expected
- What’s been brewing in regards to The Too Fit Podcast
- What the future holds for the Too Fit brand
Be sure to hang in there for Too Fit’s big surprise! You will soon be seeing your favorite performance nutrition company in this world renown store near you. Listen to find out where.
The Too Fit Podcast on Facebook LIVE
Join us every Friday on Facebook LIVE from the man cave at Too Fit HQ. Watch and submit questions as The Too Fit Guys record the LIVE show and cover a different topic every week. What better way to cruise through a Friday afternoon and into the weekend!
Find us on Facebook HERE
This podcast is brought to you by Qualia. Qualia is designed to help increase cognition, focus, mental health, and induce flow states by nourishing and feeding your brain. The whole team at Too Fit uses Qualia. It’s helped with our productivity, output, creativity, plus it keeps everyone in a good mood! Take your mental game to the next-level with Qualia by checking out Neurohacker.com and using coupon code TOOFIT for 10% off all purchases.
This podcast is also brought to you by Too Fit. If you haven’t checked out the new products, what are you waiting for?! We have heard nothing but great responses on the new Pre and Post. We’re sure you will too. You can see what they’re all about here.